Customs Consulting Department was created in response to our Clients’ needs. Its aim was to clarify the ambiguities of customs regulations, answer the nagging questions and help our Clients to get through the constantly changing regulations and interpretations.
Our services include ad hoc assistance in emergency situations or permanent support based on the long-term partnership contracts. We offer also audits and trainings.
The main areas of our consulting services are:
- assistance at classifying the goods and determining the customs tariff, which is a key factor for the further import proceedings,
- clarifying the issues of goods origin, as well as showing the possible preferential origins,
- development of customs motions – BTI, AEO, SASP, EORI, PDR, authorized exporter, reclaim of export VAT, economic impact procedures, simplified procedures, etc.,
- development of other customs motions, at the Client’s request,
- INCOTERMS – explanation of the rules governing the international trade,
- trainings for the staff dealing with international commercial turnover,
- audits to verify correct use of customs procedures.
Our consulting offer is addressed both to our current customs service Clients, and to the companies using other customs brokers.
For detailed information please contact Marketing Department,
phone: +48 695 776 277 or e-mail: email@example.com